- Recent Job Postings
- Student Life Student Worker (West Point - main campus)Point UniversityWest Point, GA
- Internships at World Relief AtlantaWorld ReliefStone Mountain, GA
- Content Marketing/Copywriter InternshipThe Borgen ProjectEast Point, GA
- Editor InternshipThe Borgen ProjectEast Point, GA
- Writer InternshipThe Borgen ProjectEast Point, GA
- PR/Visual Editor InternshipThe Borgen ProjectEast Point, GA
- Journalism InternshipThe Borgen ProjectEast Point, GA
- Political Affairs InternshipThe Borgen ProjectEast Point, GA
- Regional DirectorThe Borgen ProjectEast Point, GA
- AdvocateThe Borgen ProjectEast Point, GA
- Atl CampusSav CampusWP CampusPTC Campus
Career Tip of the day
This just doesn’t seem right to many of us. How can we be adults and not worry? We need to “worry things in for a landing” if we really want them to happen, don’t we? When we get anxious about the future, we excuse ourselves saying “After all, I’m only human.” But that’s not how God sees it. His Word is clear — give your concerns to Him and fear not. God views worry, fear and anxiety as a vote of “no confidence” in His Word. Either you believe He cares for you and He is able to handle everything that concerns you or you don’t. Which is it? I think the right answer is pretty obvious. Give God all your cares and get on with other things.
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I have no cares. I have a good and faithful Shepherd to watch over me.
- God will handle perfectly everything that concerns me.
- I rise up and lie down in peace and without the burden of care.
Word of the Day
West Point: 706-385-1123
East Point: 404-460-2423
No events found.