- Recent Job Postings
- Music InstructorLive Music TutorWinter Springs, FL
- PhotographerWJCL-TVSavannah, GA
- Election Canvass DirectorWork for ProgressDenver, CO
- Small Group LeadersJessica Jackson MinistriesAtlanta, GA
- Worship MinisterJefferson Church Of ChristRural Hall, NC
- Summer Camp CounselorPerformance Initiatives, Inc.Savannah, GA
- Worship PastorLangdale United MethodistValley, AL
- Auburn - Ministry - Senior MinisterAuburn Church of ChristAuburn, IN
- Important: Paid InternshipsGeorgia County Internship Program (GCIP)West Point, GA
- Full Time/Part Time Team MemberChick-fil-A Newnan Dwarf HouseNewnan, GA
- Atl CampusSav CampusWP CampusPTC Campus
Career Tip of the day
Depend on this promise. God is not keeping a record of your sins, your mistakes, or your failures. In fact, He has declared that He intends to forget your shortcomings as soon as you ask Him to forgive you. But notice His purpose — “that we might learn to fear (Him).” This isn’t the dread-and-terror kind of fear. This is the fear that means “to stand in awe.” So here’s the plan —you confess your sin, God forgives it and forgets it, and you receive your forgiveness. Immediately you are as blameless as if it had never happened. You may have done something that cost you a job. Doesn't mater, you're forgiven and God has already made a way to a new assignment for you. A believer's hope rests in this scripture. If you understand this, then there’s no need to mention your sins and shortcomings again, right?
- By faith I receive God’s forgiveness once and for all.
- My sins are forgiven and forgotten. I will not mention them again.
- I serve the God of new beginnings and fresh starts.
Word of the Day
LORD, if you kept a record of our sins, who, O Lord, could ever survive? But you offer forgiveness; that we might learn to fear you. I am counting on the LORD; yes, I am counting on him. I have put my hope in his word. (NLT)
By Barb Rarden, Employed for Life
Please pray that God will lead me to the right job for me. I need one that I can enjoy going to work and that I can...
I am seeking the destiny in which God wants me to use my talents. I have a history of video production, international...
Please help direct me to a full time job that will support my family. I have work experience with excellent referrals,...
West Point: 706-385-1123
East Point: 404-460-2423
No events found.