- Recent Job Postings
- PREACHING / TEACHING TEAM INTERNTates Creek Christian ChurchLexington, KY
- Student Ambassador Student WorkerPoint UniversityWest Point, GA
- Head Men's Soccer CoachPoint UniversityWest Point, GA
- Student Worker Administrative Assistant - Savannah CampusPoint UniversitySavannah, GA
- Maintenance, Front Desk, Housekeeping and Banquet ServerMarriott Auburn Opelika Hotel & Conference CenterOpelika, AL
- Dedicated Customer Drivers NeededJacobson TransportationOpelika, AL
- Technical Support, General Affairs (Purchasing)Kia Motors Manufacturing GeorgiaWest Point, GA
- PianistCentral Christian ChurchAtlanta, GA
- AVID Tutor for Fulton County SchoolsFulton County SchoolsFulton County Schools, GA
- Lead Pastor - multi-siteREUNON Christian ChurchBoston, MA
- Atl CampusSav CampusWP CampusPTC Campus
Career Tip of the day
If you truly believe that God is behind the scenes, working every moment to give you victory, peace and prosperity, wouldn’t you praise Him? If you are fully persuaded that Jesus Christ freed you from sin forever and guaranteed your overcoming victory in this life, wouldn’t you be constantly rejoicing? You probably claim to believe all these things. Now the question is, do your actions line up with what you say you believe? The truth is that the Lord really is ready to help you every day of your employment search. He has an excellent conclusion planned for your life and the gift of eternity with Him after that. So start now to thank Him and get a head start on the worship that He is due.
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I know how everything turns out and I thank God now for my new job.
- By faith I receive God’s help, strength and protection. All my needs are met in Christ Jesus.
- I rejoice because I serve the God who is good and who loves me perfectly.
Word of the Day
That the other jobseekers and I continue to remain steadfast and TRUST that GOD IS and continues to work things out for...
I have said it, over and over, that I will get a job!! for years I have been getting by. I want to be a blessing to...
Bills past due need money to pay them.
West Point: 706-385-1123
East Point: 404-460-2423
No events found.