- Recent Job Postings
- Sales AssociateComputer Advantage, IncNewnan, GA
- Store Manager - NewnanComputer Advantage, IncNewnan, GA
- Organizational Leadership Full-Time FacultyPoint UniversityAtlanta, GA
- Student Worker Center for Calling and Career - AtlantaPoint UniversityAtlanta, GA
- Weekend Student MiniaterAlbany Christian ChurchAlbany, GA
- Cheerleading Coach/Fan Experience ManagerPoint UniversityWest Point, GA
- Assistant Football CoachPoint UniversityWest Point, GA
- Residence Life CoordinatorLander UniversityGreenwood, SC
- Summer Mission Internship - Day Camp CounselorAlabama Rural MinistryAuburn, AL
- Summer Mission Internship - Construction CoordinatorAlabama Rural MinistryAuburn, AL
- Atl CampusSav CampusWP CampusPTC Campus
Career Tip of the day
Nothing in this scripture suggests that you get a break from our Kingdom assignment as God’s representatives just because you're out of the workplace. In fact, right now, in the “pressure cooker” of joblessness, all eyes are on you. Everyone is watching to see how you, as a believer, will handle this challenging time. Are you behaving any differently than unemployed unbelievers? If you wonder how to set yourself apart, try this suggestion. Praise God and publicly give Him thanks so that the world can see your faith and His love… don't keep a low profile and hope that no one sees you succumbing to fearand panic. The decision is yours. You have the gospel of unemployment — the good news that you will always be employed by God. You serve the Lord who gives victory in every life circumstance. Give thanks and make a lot of noise!
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I give God thanks and praise because He is good.
- By faith I take my stand against the enemy and praise God for my victory before I see it.
- I know that I represent the Kingdom and I behave fearlessly because I trust the Word of God.
Word of the Day
For when we brought you the Good News, it was not only with words but also with power, for the Holy Spirit gave you full assurance that what we said was true.
1 Thessalonians 1:5
By Barb Rarden, Employed for Life
I am a recent MBA graduate and separated Veteran looking for full-time employment in the local area. My prayer request...
Please pray that God will open doors for me to positions I have applied to. I also ask for prayer to remind me that it...
I am looking for work in the local area. I have 10 years banking and mortgage management experience along with 10 years...
West Point: 706-385-1123
East Point: 404-460-2423
No events found.