- Recent Job Postings
- Children’s Ministry DirectorGrace Church International HeadquartersAtlanta, GA
- Preaching ministerSouthwest Christian ChurchOcala, FL
- Millennials MinisterSouth Lansing Christian ChurchLansing, MI
- Part-Time PastorFriendship Baptist ChurchPalmetto, GA
- Administrative AssistantInterCallWest Point, GA
- Parks Maintenance WorkerTroup County GovernmentLagrange, GA
- Parks Maintenance Worker – SeasonalTroup County GovernmentLagrange, GA
- Intramural RefereePoint UniversityWest Point, GA
- Jr. AttorneyGeorgia Secretary of State Employment OpportunityMacon, GA
- Softball Student Worker (for Spring)Point UniversityWest Point, GA
- EP CampusWP CampusPTC CampusInternshipsMinistryVolunteer
Career Tip of the day
Why am I quoting an Old Testament promise to a New Testament audience? Because our God changes not. If He made this commitment to Solomon, the son of David and descendant of Abraham, then He makes it to you, His adopted child in Christ. The only difference is that your “commandments” have been made much simpler. Love God, and love your neighbor as yourself. Indeed, yours is a more excellent covenant. You don’t have to provide sacrifices or do works to earn salvation. Jesus has paid the price for you. Simply receive, by faith, what He has done. Don't you love this promise — if you seek Him you will find Him. All that matters is that you turn your heart towards Him and by faith receive what He purchased for you at Calvary.
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I seek you, Lord and believe your Word that I will find you.
- I desire to serve you with my whole heart and mind.
- I am willing for you to search my heart and show me my sins against you. I know you are faithful to forgive me and cleanse me when I do.
Word of the Day
And you, Solomon my son, know the God of your father [have personal knowledge of Him, be acquainted with, and understand Him; appreciate, heed, and cherish Him] and serve Him with a blameless heart and a willing mind. For the Lord searches all hearts and minds and understands all the wanderings of the thoughts. If you seek Him [inquiring for and of Him and requiring Him as your first and vital necessity] you will find Him; (AMP)
1 Chronicles 28:9
By Barb Rarden, Employed for Life
I want a miracle in my marriage.
I still need employment, and a serious miracle in my finances. I've been unemployed...
I asked God to change my job. A few days later I was place on paid suspension. Praise God. Now I am asking God to lead...
I want a miracle in my marriage. I have been going through a lot of issues. My husband have been in drugs, alcohol,...
West Point: 706-385-1123
East Point: 404-460-2423
No events found.