- Recent Job Postings
- Senior MinisterCommunity Christian ChurchMoline, IL
- Exit Pollsters for General ElectionNational Election PoolWest Point, GA
- Student Ministries InternChandler Christian ChurchChandler, AZ
- Customer Service RepresentativeRegional Management CorpAuburn, AL
- LibrarianWest Georgia Technical CollegeLaGrange, GA
- Financial Services RepresentativeArch Advisory GroupPeachtree City, GA
- Van Driver (Part-Time)Troup County GovernmentTroup County, GA
- Dog Trainer / Apprentice Plan 2PetcoOpelika, AL
- Assistant General ManagerBooks-A-MillionOpelika, AL
- Assistant Sales ManagerApproved Cash AdvanceOpelika, AL
- EP CampusWP CampusPTC CampusInternshipsMinistryVolunteer
Career Tip of the day
In this scripture the apostle Paul was discussing the appropriate time and place to pray in the Spirit and in our natural language. Look at the reason he gives for praying so others can understand — to “strengthen the people who hear you.” Everyone who has ever been unemployed realizes that many people are affected by the situation — spouses, children, relatives and friends. This time can be especially stressful for family members. So imagine the impact you can have if you will pray with your family. As you thank God for His promises and praise Him for meeting all your needs, your prayers will give them strength and confidence. Don’t let another day go by without your family members hearing you praise God for your guaranteed victory!
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I thank God publicly for I know He will meet all our needs.
- I receive confidence in the Word and boldness to pray before others.
- I accept my assignment to strengthen others with my prayers.
Word of the Day
Please pray for God to present his will for me and I may have the power to carry that out in all my affairs. That I may...
Please pray that God will open doors for my ministry. I feel He wants me to start a church and I need direction from...
Please pray for a positive results in my life. After losing my mother last year, then followed my job that I've also...
West Point: 706-385-1123
East Point: 404-460-2423
No events found.