- Recent Job Postings
- Camp ManagerOak Hill Christian Service CampMechanicsville, VA
- Finacial Accouting Math Tutor NEEDED ASAPIndependent ContractorWest Point, GA
- Assistant Athletic DirectorPoint UniversityWest Point, GA
- Office of Information Technology - Peachtree City CampusPoint UniversityPeachtree City, GA
- LifeguardThe City of Valley Parks & RecreationValley, AL
- CKD Logistics Assistant managerMobis GeorgiaLaGrange, GA
- Quality Control SpecialistMobis GeorgiaLaGrange, GA
- IT SpecialistMobis GeorgiaLaGrange, GA
- EHS SpecialistMobis GeorgiaLaGrange, GA
- Maintenance TechnicianMobis GeorgiaLaGrange, GA
- EP CampusWP CampusPTC CampusInternshipsMinistryVolunteer
Career Tip of the day
What do you have right now? You may be tempted to say, “Nothing. I don’t even have a job.” Whether you know it or not, you have the power to get wealth. (Deuteronomy 8:18) It may be invisible but it’s definitely there. Just as the wind is unseen but for the effect it has, so is this power to get wealth. But if you don’t use it, you’ll never see it work for you. So, how do you activate the power to get abundant life and wealth? For starters, you must believe God when He declares that you have this power. Then you have to go to the Source to learn how to use the power well, to find out what you have in your hands that can be used to gain wealth. The Holy Spirit will then show you the talents, skills and timing that will turn what’s in your hands into what’s in the dreams God has given you!
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I am blessed by God, lacking nothing.
- By faith I receive the abundant life that Jesus died to give me.
- I receive abundance from God because I put His gifts to good use.
Word of the Day
To those who use well what they are given, even more will be given, and they will have an abundance. But from those who do nothing, even what little they have will be taken away.
By Barb Rarden, Employed for Life
Pray that I find a job to help take care of myself and three boys. I have been unemployed for two years and is afraid...
I just want a good job that I can keep and go my way with GOD. A job that I can make my mom proud of and my life can go...
TO OBTAIN FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT AND TO BE PROTECTED THROUGH MY STRUGGLES IN LIFE.
West Point: 706-385-1123
East Point: 404-460-2423
No events found.