- Recent Job Postings
- Part Time Receptionist/Administrative AssistantColdwell Banker Spinks Brown Durand RealtorsWest Point, GA
- DriverMalone StaffingWest Point, GA
- Psychology/Counseling/Sociology TutorPoint UniversityWest Point, GA
- Youth PastorKirklin Christian ChurchKirklin, IN
- Worship MinisterSun City West Christian ChurchSun City West, AZ
- Local Sales ManagerWJCL-TVSavannah, GA
- Assistant to the Director of the ER - Student WorkerPoint UniversityWest Point, GA
- Newscast ProducerWJCL-TVSavannah, GA
- Social Media VolunteerChattahoochee Humane SocietyWest Point, GA
- Reporter/MMJWJCL-TVsAVANNAH, GA
- Atl CampusSav CampusWP CampusPTC Campus
Career Tip of the day
This scripture has been used to give God such a bad reputation! Every painful and difficult thing believers experience gets attributed to God, who must be punishing them for some mistake they have made. That’s not God’s way of doing things. God does convict us, but it’s between Him and us — not a public event. It may be painful to submit to correction, but, with God, it is never humiliating or devastating. Sanctification requires our cooperation and self discipline as we wait on the Lord to heal and change us. It can be tough to wait patiently as we mature too. Now when we intentionally step outside His commands, that's a different story. We open ourselves to the enemy and to destruction. If your current situation is the consequence of conscious rebellion, repent, receive forgiveness, and let God lead you back to safety.
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I trust the Love of God. I am safe with my Father.
- I welcome God’s correction and discipline for it leads me to freedom.
- By faith I receive the ability to hear and to obey God’s voice.
Word of the Day
For the Lord corrects and disciplines everyone whom He loves, and He punishes, even scourges, every son whom He accepts and welcomes to His heart and cherishes. (Amplified)
By Barb Rarden, Employed for Life
I am in serious trouble career wise and truly not sure how to move forward in this time.
I want to agree in pray for William posted 3/03 God Bless you sir. I was terminated at my job with wrongful...
I recently lost everything and am living on the street.
Praying for god to open new doors so that i may get my life on...
West Point: 706-385-1123
East Point: 404-460-2423
No events found.