- Recent Job Postings
- Student Nursery WorkerShady Grove Christian ChurchOpelika, AL
- Worship Student InternShady Grove Christian ChurchOpelika, AL
- Head Athletic TrainerPoint UniversityWest Point, GA
- Music InstructorLive Music TutorWinter Springs, FL
- Director, Athletic Academic Support ServicesPoint UniversityWest Point, GA
- Football Assistant Student WorkersPoint UniversityWest Point, GA
- Georigia Visitor Center ClerkGeorgia Visitor's CenterWest Point, GA
- Human Resource ClerkExpress Employment ProfessionalsAlpharetta, GA
- Assistant Program CoordinatorBethany Christian ServicesAtlanta, GA
- McKinney’s Coffee Shop Student WorkerPoint UniversityWest Point, GA
- EP CampusWP CampusPTC CampusInternshipsMinistryVolunteer
Career Tip of the day
You might feel like you have no strength left and you might be right. Maybe you don’t. But the Lord always has the strength we need and He will give it to you. When you receive His strength, you receive peace along with it. Don’t try to go in your own strength. You will fail. You need Him and He’s there with the free gift of strength and peace. Keep your eyes on the Lord and receive by faith this promise of strength.
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I bless others by remaining at peace.
- By faith I receive strength from the Lord so that I can run my race.
- I thank God that He meets all my needs and sustains me.
Word of the Day