- Recent Job Postings
- Worship LeaderWoodland Hills ChurchAtlanta, GA
- Director of BandsPoint UniversityWest Point, GA
- Firefighter/EMT/ EMT ITroup County GovernmentLaGrange, GA
- City Vision InternshipsTechMissionDorchester, MA
- High School PastorCrossroads Church - Newnan, GaNewnan, GA
- Basketball Ticket Seller Student WorkerPoint UniversityWest Point, GA
- Software Developer / ProgrammerCalculx IncFreehold, NJ
- Senior MinisterCommunity Christian ChurchMoline, IL
- Exit Pollsters for General ElectionNational Election PoolWest Point, GA
- Student Ministries InternChandler Christian ChurchChandler, AZ
- EP CampusWP CampusPTC CampusInternshipsMinistryVolunteer
Career Tip of the day
The word “let” means you permit or allow it to be. Just as importantly, it also means you don’t have to struggle with all your thoughts and plans and solutions. Just “let” the mind of Christ, his attitude and his purpose, be realized in you. Our natural tendency, of course is to seek our own way out of our problems. But your challenge is to let the “same mind whichwas in Christ” be also in you. Jesus was rooted and grounded in His Father. He did and said exactly as He was told. He wasn’t trying to do His own thing. Now He is in you. You just have to let His mind do your thinking. “Let” it be.
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I choose the will of my Father and my Lord.
- By faith I receive the mind of Christ and seek to be led by His spirit.
- As I allow His mind to work in me I expect to see His promises fulfilled.
Word of the Day
Pray I have wisdom about a new job I'm interviewing for today vs a job I'm in right now that seems uncertain. Not sure...
Please pray that I will land a full time job soon. I am a single Mom trying to support my family. Thanks!
I praised God for the temp job I have and for giving me a thankful attitude lately! Turns out this job is shorter than...
West Point: 706-385-1123
East Point: 404-460-2423
No events found.