- Recent Job Postings
- Youth Minister – FCC TyroneFirst Christian ChurchTyrone, GA
- Admissions Services CoordinatorPoint UniversityBirmingham, AL
- Communications SpecialistPoint UniversityWest Point, GA
- Graduate Assistant – Student LifePoint UniversityWest Point, GA
- Assistant Director of BandsPoint UniversityWest Point, GA
- Teaching Careers at Westlake International SchoolWestlake International SchoolPerak, Malayasia, NV
- Senior Event Supervisor - NorcrossFeed My Starving ChildrenNorcross, GA
- Music InstructorLive Music TutorWinter Springs, FL
- YouthWorks Summer StaffYouthworks!, Inc.Minneapolis, MN
- Sports Information InternshipPoint UniversityWest Point, GA
- Atl CampusSav CampusWP CampusPTC Campus
Career Tip of the day
Don't you admire Job for his steadfastness, Joseph as he endured prison, and Paul as he experienced all the hardships of a life in service to God? Their strength and endurance is worthy of respect and admiration. But how do you behave when it’s your turn? Are you living like a modern day believer in God’s faithfulness? Or do you cave in and begin whining as soon as the going gets tough? When this season ends and you’re in your new job, don’t you want to look back on this time and feel good about how you handled it? Decide today that you will give yourself something to be proud of because you, too, endured like Job without wavering and without turning against God. Let others be amazed and inspired by the way you endured the suffering and stood fast on the promises of God until you obtained the victory.
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I will endure all the challenges of this season and I steadfastly trust God.
- By faith I receive the ability to see God working on my behalf and I know He is the source of good in my life.
- I will witness before powers and principalities that I serve God and put my faith in Him to save me.
Word of the Day
We give great honor to those who endure under suffering. For instance, you know about Job, a man of great endurance. You can see how the Lord was kind to him at the end, for the Lord is full of tenderness and mercy. (NLT)
By Barb Rarden, Employed for Life
in my job search as I search for the job matching my resume experiences, my degree even simply entry level I'm not...
I am having a hard time looking for a job and networking. I am hesitant about jobs, as I don't have the means of...
Pray that a novice writing position opens for me.
West Point: 706-385-1123
East Point: 404-460-2423
No events found.